BP Logo Red Overshot Cards 12 ga (500/bag)
Brand : Ballistic Products
BP Logo Red Overshot Cards 12ga (500/bag)
Our custom logo overshot cards are the favorites of our ballistic lab. We use a heavier stock material (.045") and apply a water-repellant coating to both sides. The result is an attractive and highly functional overshot card.
Use: Simply place an overshot card on top of the shot charge just before crimping to improver overall crimp quality and seal in small shot and/or buffer. Excellent for use with BPI Roll Crimpers.
- Overshot cards produce flatter, tighter crimps
- More consistent load combustion and pellet containment
- Effectively contains pellets within the shotcup during the firing cycle
- Seals buffer within the shell
- Excellent for roll crimps
Clear Overshot Disks (either plain or printed with shot size) are also offered for great roll crimping options. See pictures in Additional Images or click on this link.
Shotshell selection: Use the same size gauge as your hull. Smaller diameter cards also work if your particular size is out of stock. Other uses see "Notes" section below.